| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guasdualito in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Guasdualito January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guasdualito, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guasdualito:
- Maracaibo, Venezuela - 384.6 kms (239 miles) NNW
- Mene Grande, Venezuela - 287.6 kms (178.7 miles) N
- Merida, Venezuela - 157.7 kms (98 miles) NNW
- Camilo Daza, Colombia - 204.6 kms (127.1 miles) WNW
- San Antonio Del Tachira, Venezuela - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) WNW
- Palonegro, Colombia - 265.2 kms (164.8 miles) W
- Yariguies, Colombia - 331.9 kms (206.2 miles) W
- Bogota, Colombia - 465.4 kms (289.2 miles) SW
- Las Gaviotas, Colombia - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) S
- Vanguardia, Colombia - 461.9 kms (287 miles) SW